How To Join Vestige Distributor Online?, Vestige Distributor, Vestige Id,
How To Join Vestige Distributor Online?
Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd. has outlined few eligibility criteria and terms and conditions for becoming distributors. Both Individual and Legal entities (such as HUF, Partnership firms, LLP, Company, Society and Trust) can Join Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
Vestige Eligibility Criteria/Terms and Conditions to Join Vestige/ Become a Distributor of Vestige
Vestige has outlined the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions for both Individuals and Legal entities, which I have produced below:
A. Eligibility Criteria/Terms and Conditions for Individuals to Join Vestige Business
- 1. Individuals aged 18 years and above can apply to be a distributor of the Company.
- 2. The Company has absolute discretion to decide whether to accept or reject an application.
- 3. Distributor of the Company is not an agent, representative or employee. The relationship is on principal to principal basis.
- 4. All applications must be sponsored by an existing distributor.
- 5. Wife and husband constitute a single unit for the purposes.
- 6. Son or unmarried daughter of a distributor can join the Business with their independent ID if the line of sponsorship is under their family*ID. Similarly any of the family members can join under their son/unmarried daughter.
B. Eligibility Criteria/Terms and Conditions for Legal entities (such as HUF, Partnership firms, LLP, Company, Society and Trust) to Join Vestige Business
- 1. In such cases registration shall be in the name of the legal entity.
- 2. A copy of the constitution, deed, articles of the association along with certificate of institution/incorporation, as may be applicable for the entity and PAN card should be submitted along with the application form. In cases of HUF, copy of PAN card would suffice.
- 3. Liability and entitlement of such entity is as per law of the land. Bonus payment would be made by the Company in the name of the entity.
- 4. Any change in constitution of the entity should be intimated to the Company and a fresh application form should be submitted along with the new/updated constitution. Company reserves the right to refuse registration of such new/fresh composition or constitution.
- 5. Company will communicate only with a person/official duly authorized by the entity under written intimation to the Company in advance.
- 6. In case of dissolution/winding up/insolvency of the entity, bonus entitlement / arrears, if any shall be released to the successor entity upon submission of proof acceptable to the Company. Claim(s) in this respect shall not be entertained after 90 days from the incident of dissolution/ winding up or declaration of insolvency.